Connecting pharmacists and patients
RxLive® is a personal telehealth service that connects patients and expert clinical pharmacists in a secure, private and convenient way.
You’ll learn ways to make your medication regimen more efficient and effective, ways to save money, and ways to avoid side effects and potential drug interactions.
It’s good to check your meds, and RxLive makes the process easy and helpful to your well-being.
Connecting pharmacists and patients
RxLive is a personalized telehealth service that connects patients and expert clinical pharmacists in a secure, private and convenient way.
You will learn ways to make your medication regimen more efficient and effective, ways to save money, ways to avoid side effects and potential medication interactions.
It’s good to check your meds and RxLive makes the process private and convenient.
Did you know?
If you’re one of the 70% of American adults taking at least one prescription, you may be familiar with the inconvenience, costs and even complications associated with long-term medication use.
- Over 2 million serious adverse drug reactions are reported each year
- Adverse drug reactions are the 4th-leading cause of death in the U.S.
- 23% of the time, Americans overpay for prescription meds
Your doctor’s office recommends a monthly or annual medication review with a clinical pharmacist for a fresh look at your medications, how you use them, tips on making the most of your prescriptions, and even cost-saving strategies. Medicare, many state Medicaid programs and commercial insurance plans cover this important service, so take advantage of the health and financial benefits!
Do you take prescription medications?
- Have you ever missed a dose?
- Did you know that prescriptions can interact with food and nutritional supplements?
- Have you experienced side effects as a result of medication?
- Do you have questions about the effectiveness of your medications?
- Did you know that time of day administered may affect your medications?
- Do you know why it’s advantageous to take your prescriptions with or without food?
- Did you know that many Americans (23%) overpay for their prescription medications?
Benefits of a medication review:
- Learn effective medication dosing and adherence strategies
- Save money with regimen simplification and identifying less-costly alternatives
- Reduce the risk of dangerous drug interactions
- Safeguard against medication errors
- Get timely, convenient screening reminders
- Create a relationship with a personal pharmacist
Who we help
Patients starting a new medication
Starting any new medication can be challenging, especially if the medication accompanies a difficult diagnosis. Working with a clinical pharmacist who can answer all your questions about side effects, interactions and dosing guidelines — all from the convenience and privacy of your home or other chosen location — can be a powerful first step to taking back control of your health.
Parents and children
Whether it’s the basics around pain management and dosing for infants and children or more-complicated questions regarding allergic reactions, asthma management or attention deficit disorder (ADD), having a knowledgeable clinical pharmacist on speed dial can be a lifesaver for any parent.
Managing an ailing parent or loved one is challenging enough without having to deal with potential medication problems — especially from afar. A personal pharmacist can be an important sounding board and ally when discussing medications with the bevy of different providers who are all trying to address different symptoms and have different objectives.
Patients managing multiple medications
Overwhelmed by the number of prescription medications you take? An experienced and knowledgeable clinical pharmacist can help you by conducting a comprehensive medication review. In many cases, they can help you simplify your regimen, streamline when and how many pills you have to take, help coordinate delivery or pick-up schedules, and provide strategies to manage adherence.